Sökning: "gender security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 301 uppsatser innehållade orden gender security.
1. A FEMINIST MILITARY? THE SWEDISH CASE An ideational analysis of the perceptions of security that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces and their current and future military strategic guidance and defenceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute knowledge to the current and contemporary debate on the conceptof security in relation to feminism, by seeking which ideas that have shaped the role of the Swedish Armed Forces (SAF) and their current and future military strategic guidance and defence. Based on the theoretical framework of Feminist Security Theory and Classical Realism in International Relations, this case study seeks to identify these ideas in the SAF’sstrategic documents and interviews with SAF Officials. LÄS MER
2. Förtroende och FinTech : En studie om kunders upplevda förtroende fördigitala finansiella tjänsterKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years there has been a major digitalization of the financial sectorwhich FinTech have largely contributed to. FinTech does not solely contribute withpossibilities, but it also inflicts risks within the financial system when adding challengesrelated to IT-security. LÄS MER
3. The role of gender equality on rural women development in agriculture : case study: koperative duhinge ikigori kanjongo “KODIKA”, Nyamasheke district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Gender is as a contract in society regulating the relations between men and women. But Gender equality is referred to as equal rights, roles and responsibilities for men and women. It is a crucial element in sustainable development, and it is considered as human rights. LÄS MER
4. What is the 'Problem' with Gender in Afghanistan? A discourse analysis of the Women, Peace and Security National Action Plan in Afghanistan (2015-2022)Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to critically investigate the discourses of gender present in the National Action Plan of Afghanistan (2015-2022), asking how the ‘problem of gender’ is conceptualised and problematised in the policy. This is done through Carol Bacchi’s theoretical and methodological ’What’s the problem represented to be?’ (WPR) – approach which aims to analyse policy through identifying problem representations. LÄS MER
5. Perceptions of sexual violence: A discourse analysis of documents from the Peace and Security Council of the African Union 2010-2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis dives into the issue of conflict-related sexual violence through the empirical case of the African Union and its Peace and Security Council (PSC), aiming at understanding how conflict-related sexual violence is constructed within the PSC between 2010-2020. Applying a feminist power theory and through a discourse analysis, the thesis asks four open-ended questions regarding: conflicts, perpetrators, victims and solutions to the materials consisting of meeting documents from the PSC. LÄS MER