Sökning: "gender-based violence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden gender-based violence.
1. Gender-based and conflict-related violence in Colombia A qualitative study of displaced women in subnormal settlements in rural areas of Florencia and their experiences of empowerment through their work in a women’s right organisation.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to examine women’s experiences of gender-based violence as well as their conflict-related violence. The objectives of this analytical approach is to illustrate the member’s community work in a women’s rights organization called Mujeres en lucha por la paz (MLPAZ) and how the work affects the member’s opportunities to achieve empowerment in their social, economic and political life. LÄS MER
2. Femicide as a Form of Gender-Based Violence Against Women in International Human Rights Law : Critique of Current Regulation and Suggestions for Future DevelopmentMaster-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract This research is dedicated to increasing the understanding of the phenomenon of conflict-related violence against men. The topic of conflict-related violence against men has through history been unnoticed, unaddressed, and unrecognized in the field of gender-based violence. LÄS MER
4. Why might the published data on sexual assault against children not be reflecting the reality of lived experiences? : On the example of a community in Western Kenya.M1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Centrum för genusforskning (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In my essay, I have considered whether the data in publications on sexual violence against children reflectreality. I suspect that there are cases of child sexual abuse that goes underreported, and I try to investigate why this happens and the key possible reasons that lower the statistics. LÄS MER
5. Whores, idiots and sub-humans: A study of the of hate directed at reality profiles and influencers on Flashback in 2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Hate speech, hateful messages, slander, and other disparaging expression have not been part of the public debate or dialogue but is more apparent on the internet and the online world. A group that has been exposed to a great deal of vitriol on media platforms are influencer and reality profiles. LÄS MER