Sökning: "generative design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden generative design.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis project was to create something, that has never been there before in motorcycle design. A new, deep collaboration between the future generation of riders and their bikes. It should create a whole new riding experience. LÄS MER
2. Individualisation of a Driver Coaching Service : Combining Design Ethnography and Service Design to Gain Insights About the Coaches’ Role and ActivitiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Services surround us every day and companies all over the world have to adapt to the demand of services to make their products more successful and attractive. This master thesis has, on behalf of Scania in Södertälje, Sweden, focused on the service Driver coaching, a service where drivers are dedicated a personal coach who gives regular calls to the drivers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Projektet handlar huvudsakligen om två saker: att utforska en ny metodologi och att applicera metoden på en aktuell samhällssituation. De metoder som vi utforskar är arkitekturteori, generativ design och mötet emellan dem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Digital fabrication technologies such as 3D printers entail a radical change to the traditional consumer-producer paradigm. Combined with other recent developments, self-styled Makers design and fabricate sophisticated devices and interactive technologies that would otherwise never have existed. LÄS MER
5. Gesture-Driven Interaction in Head-Mounted Display AR: Guidelines for Design Within the Context of the Order Picking Process in Logistic WarehousesKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how gesture-driven interfaces, integrated in HMD- based (Head-Mounted Display) Augmented Reality (AR) devices can be used in the context of order picking processes in logistic warehouses as a substitute to existing solutions for visualisation and interaction with order picking lists: which hand gestures should be used? What qualities are essential for designing a successful substitute? By applying an User-Centered Design approach, generative ideation methodologies, prototyping and usability testing this research results in a contribution to a framework of design guidelines for designing gesture-driven AR in the order picking process, as well as a proposition of a gestural interaction language grounded in both earlier research and empirical findings. The empirical findings include details of the end users’ gestural interaction preferences and content-related considerations, which was implemented in a low fidelity prototype and evaluated in the contextual domain of the end users. LÄS MER