Sökning: "genetic algorithm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 uppsatser innehållade orden genetic algorithm.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Simulations are computer programs based on models, used to imitate real-life scenarios. Simulating an ecosystem is a great challenge given the various factors thatinteract and animals that coexist. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Reconnaissance is an important aspect of military planning. Tools that help an alysts monitor and make informed choices are vital for avoiding costly situations.The use of ground-based radar sensors is a common method for monitoring for bothland-based and airborne threats. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The power of an engine is not only used to drive the mechanical equipment connected to the engine, but also parts of the engine itself. One of these parts is the oil pump. The minimum needed oil pressure, produced by the pump, varies during the operational run of the engine. LÄS MER
4. Facial Emotion Recognition by Hyper-Parameter tuning of Convolutional Neural Network using Genetic AlgorithmMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Context: Importance of facial emotion recognition is increasing significantly as it's applications play a key role in several sectors and fields. Deep learning techniques in machine learning provide good performance in facial recognition tasks, Where as deep neural networks like convolutional neural networks are most widely used for image recognition and classification tasks. LÄS MER
5. Association between cognitive measures, global brain surface area, genetics, and screen-time in young adolescents : Estimation of causal inference with machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Screen media activity such as watching TV and videos, playing video games, and using social media has become a popular leisure activity for children and adolescents. The effect of screen time has been a highly debated topic; however, there is still very little known about it. LÄS MER