Sökning: "geographic information system GIS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 151 uppsatser innehållade orden geographic information system GIS.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för miljö- och livsvetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Epidemic Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) due to its rapid spread and deep influence has been a unique phenomenon in the near history. The virus has been existing all over the world, the spread of infection is both dynamic and complex. Epidemics are a geographical phenomenon with a certain extent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : One issue with a lot of the free aerial satellite maps that exists is the actuality of the acquired images in terms of the acquisition date. A lot of times the images are a few years old and will not represent the current reality. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study is to examine the relationship between PPGIS (Public Participation Geographic Information System) and Urban planning. The purpose is to investigate questions regarding Public Participation and PPGIS. The study is of qualitative character. I have conducted field observations on areas concerning my issue. LÄS MER
4. Design and Evaluation of a Visualization Method in a GIS for Complex Electronic Warfare Assessment with Regards to UsabilityMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : This study presents a way to design a visualization method in a geographic information system for complex electronic warfare assessment. Enhanced usability was in focus and the work covers important factors and challenges when evaluating usability during the development process in a complex domain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geodesi och satellitpositionering
Sammanfattning : When creating a map, the amount of data and which geographical information chosen to bepresented are decided based on the purpose of the map. Trafikverket is responsible for theNational Road Database that is a reference road network with a large amount of dataconnected to it. LÄS MER