Sökning: "geopolitical theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden geopolitical theory.
1. SMALL STATES IN A GEOPOLITICAL WORLD A study of the relations between the Baltic states and Russia through an analysis of the countries’ statements in the United Nations the last ten yearsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Baltic States and Russia share a historical relationship. These countries, sharing borders with one another, have linkages that have found their basis in economic, political and cultural relations in which they have been involved throughout the years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As a relatively new theoretical framework, Securitization Theory has been criticized for its descriptive, rather than explanatory, nature, lack of unified methodology and its limited transferability. By using the Black Sea Region as an empirical example, I offer a new perspective on the merits of Securitization Theory–namely that it should be seen as a step towards an integrated multidisciplinary approach that allows for a dialogue between different theoretical schools. LÄS MER
3. Hybrida Hot i den Skandinaviska Geopolitiska Sfären, Finns en Samfälld Syn Mellan Sverige och Norge? : en teorikonsumerande fallstudie om svensk och norsk försvarspolitisk inriktning ur ett hybridkrigföringsperspektivM1-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Hybrid warfare and hybrid threats today represent a fundamental political challenge. Within the world of security politics, international cooperation has become a central tool with which western nations face this threat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : After about 40 years of dictatorship of the Assad family the people of Syria were fed up and at the time of the Arab Spring 2011 a revolution in Syria started, which later on turned into a civil war which has been going on for seven years. This has led to the civilian population suffering from both the regime and the oppositional side. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Capitalism in the Making? The Marshallian Citizenship Conceptualisation Expanded in a European Circular EconomyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contrast to a linear system of take-make-dispose when it comes to production and consumption patterns, a circular economy aims at preserving and using resources to itsmaximum, promoting a longer durability of products and stands for the minimising of waste.This can be seen as a part of a broader paradigm of sustainable economic growth, which theEuropean Commission and many of the European Union’s member states on the national levelaim at integrating into society as a whole. LÄS MER