Sökning: "good governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 uppsatser innehållade orden good governance.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay explores different perspectives on governance in Swedish education as expressed in two different government texts. The purpose is to show how the roll of the teacher might be understood in relation to the governance of education and its public and private goals. LÄS MER
2. ESG investing in the Eurozone : Portfolio performance of best-effort and best-in-class approachesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The last decades have seen a rapid increase of sustainable investing, also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing. There has also been an increasing body of academic literature devoted to whether investors can gain any financial benefits from taking ESG under consideration. LÄS MER
3. Delningsekonomi på mellanstora städers villkor : Styrning och planering av delningsekonomi i UmeåMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on how local administrations in mid-sized cities can govern and plan for the sharing economy. To explore this, a case study of Umeå municipality's work on the sharing economy is carried out. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability and senior executive compensation : A study of the relationship between sustainability and senior executive compensation in the NordicsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The focus on sustainability has become more noticeable during recent years. This is especially evident in the Nordics, were Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland tops the sustainability rankings. Moreover, several studies have been conducted surrounding the topic of the sustainability measuring ESG-scores and their relation to financial performance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Decentralization has been one of the most extensively accepted political strategies since the 1980s, especially when it comes to development administration complemented by the expansion of democratization at lower levels of government. It acts as a bottom-top of authority. LÄS MER