Sökning: "governance issues"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 341 uppsatser innehållade orden governance issues.
1. UNATTENDED DISTORTION - A study on how EU higher education objectives can appear distorted by level-, actor- and issue-dimensions of governance in Business and Economics bachelor’s programs at Swedish University CollegesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU agenda for the whole education area is denounced vital for the economic and social growth of the Union. As such it infers involvement of other policy areas such as research and innovation, foreign policy, or migration for example. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
4. A systems perspective on sustainability measures aimed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in three Swedish municipalitiesMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för naturvetenskap, miljö och teknik
Sammanfattning : 2019 was the year with the highest measured amount of GHG emissions in history, indicating that our existing way of living is unsustainable and demands substantial changes. New ways of governing environmental issues are therefore being called upon in which the local level has great potential to create change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : As society becomes increasingly digitalised, pressure is put on public organisations to keep up with technological developments. Thus, digital transformations, which is a strategic relocation of the business, have become essential for organisations. LÄS MER