Sökning: "governance mechanisms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 131 uppsatser innehållade orden governance mechanisms.
1. Do Swedish Firms Pay Their Boards Excessive Compensation? - A study on the economic determinants and effects of excessive board compensation among Swedish firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Putting people back into the economy: Urban restructuring and emerging alternatives in time of crisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In many cities around the world, the financial crisis 2007 served as an opportunity both for grassroots movements and governments to rethink existing models of urban development. Some authors have pointed out that the crisis served to elevate discourses for progressive post-neoliberal urban transformations. LÄS MER
3. The Price of Protecting Forests : Assessing REDD+ Performance in Collaborative Governance in VietnamMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The UNFCCC initiated mechanism Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) is an important policy instrument for combating climate change, using payments to create economic incentives for developing countries to preserve their forests. However, there is a need for closer scrutiny of whether the mechanism is able to generate its intended outputs and outcomes. LÄS MER
4. Board Characteristics and Corporate Social Responsibility Assurance: What Factors Matter in the U.S. Market?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the influence of board characteristics - the critical components in the corporate governance mechanisms - on the adoption of corporate social responsibility (CSR) assurance. Based on a sample of 328 listed U.S. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The emergence of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) simplifies the implementation of powerful business IT solutions. The notably lower technical knowledge required and the minimum capital investment needed enable non-IT professionals to adapt, develop and operate IT solutions independently. LÄS MER