Sökning: "greater copenhagen"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden greater copenhagen.
1. Klusterutveckling i Öresundsregionen - en analys av Medicon Valley utifrån ett livscykelperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Clusters have become a buzzword in the economic vocabulary. But what characterises a cluster? A superficial definition of the term cluster is companies operating, cooperating and competing within a joint industry. Research suggests that clusters will have an important role in creating growth in the future, but a cluster is seldom created overnight. LÄS MER
2. Transportinfrastrukturplanering inom Greater Copenhagen – en studie av relationen mellan stat och regionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The increasing focus, in recent decades, on regions as the primary actor in economic growth and development has led to tensions concerning the responsibilities for regional development between the regions and the nation states. This essay presents the allocation of responsibility between the region and the state, as a case study of the transport infrastructure planning in the Greater Copenhagen cross-border region between Sweden and Denmark. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this work was to investigate if there is a contribution of aerosol from the urban region of Copenhagen at the rural station Vavihill. This was done by analyzing measurement data between 1st of January and the 28th of February 2013 measured with a Dierential Mobility Particle Sizer (DMPS), Soot Particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer (SP-AMS), a Cloud Condensation Nuclei Counter (CCNC) and a NOx-analyzer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To evaluate the Nordic IPO markets from an academic perspective taken from an investor's point view. Methodology: Quantitative research Theoretical perspective: Majority of previous research suggest that in the long run newly listed companies underperform comparable companies on the market when comparing changes in stock prices. LÄS MER
5. Från Öresundsregionen till Köpenhamnsregionen : En kritisk diskursanalys om den gränsregionala samordningen i ÖresundMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för fysisk planering
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the reformation of the cross-border political coalition in the Scandinavian region of Öresund, specifically the re-organization of Öresundskommitteen to Greater Copenhagen & Skåne Committee. Through the lens of Critical Discourse Analysis, the study critically examines the newly advocated regional strategy focusing on international place marketing of the collective brand Greater Copenhagen, underlying power structures and incentives of the reformation as well as the subsequent consequences for the regional development. LÄS MER