Sökning: "greater copenhagen"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden greater copenhagen.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The present study investigates the following problem: What are the regulatory structures of land based transportation in the greater Copenhagen area? In order to obtain a comprehensive understanding of this problem, three sub questions were designed to target the structures in detail. These are: How do European regulations on the area of the land based transportation influence the subsidy process within the Danish market? How does the quality measurement system meet the challenges of a changing market within subsidies? And where is the customer focus in the Danish market? Such research was developed under the scope of legal pluralism, through a literature review on the EU regulatory process, the Danish market and subsidies, and with passenger surveys and key individual interviews. LÄS MER
12. Öresundsidentitet - En studie om regional identitet och identitetsskapande i en transnationell kontextKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The Öresund region, or Greater Copenhagen as it also is represented as, is a cross-border region connecting Skåne with Copenhagen. Political initiatives have forced development towards a more integrated region with one regional identity. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : In last decade, the lighting industry significantly changed with the development of light emitting diodes (LEDs) and their corresponding penetration of the market. The new technology increases energy efficiency and longevity compared to other types of lamps. LÄS MER
14. Regionala organisationer som säkerhetsaktörer : En studie av regionala organisationer som verktyg för säkerhet och förstärkare av legitimitet och inkluderingKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The regional security aspect is becoming increasingly more important within security studies. The United Nations and the United Nations Security Council has expressed an intent to utilize regional organizations as security actors with regards to maintaining international peace and security, with the purpose of achieving a greater sense of legitimacy for conflict resolution. LÄS MER
15. A multiple case study of indirect management control systems in mature multinational technological product R&D companies active in the Greater Copenhagen RegionMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This is a case study of how management control system is implemented in multi international R&D focused companies in Greater Copenhagen. The focus has been to see if the implementations of management control system with a focus on the indirect control systems are in line with the current research, in the aspect of promoting innovation. LÄS MER