Sökning: "green cosmetic products"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden green cosmetic products.
1. The great and green cosmetic choice : A quantitative study explaining behavioral intentions behind purchasing green cosmetic products.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring och turismvetenskap (MTS)
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this thesis is to explain the impacts of attitude, subjective normsand perceived behavioral control on Swedish consumers' intentions to purchase greencosmetics.Methodology - This thesis utilizes a multiple regression analysis based on an onlineself-completion questionnaire with respondents inside the sampling frame of SwedishMillennials and generation z consumers. LÄS MER
2. Do consumers assume that natural ingredients in skincare are more sustainable than synthetic ingredients? : A qualitative study on consumer behavior in regards to natural versus sustainable ingredients in skincare productsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring och turismvetenskap (MTS)
Sammanfattning : The demand for sustainability in the cosmetics industry has gained significant attention inrecent years due to the growing environmental concerns and increased consumer awareness. Consumers are increasingly considering the environmental impact of their purchasing decisions, leading to a shift in attitudes towards greener consumption and driving the concept of green marketing. LÄS MER
3. Cosmetics gone green : A quantitative experimental study on green promotional cues and consumers’ purchase intentionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : In the context of the world's increasing environmental challenges and the rise of green consumerism, promoting sustainable consumer behavior is more important than ever. This study aims at extending the understanding of consumers' purchase intention of environmentally friendly cosmetic products. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Date: 2021-06-02 Level: Bachelor Thesis in Business Administration, 15 hp Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: Alkhayyat Abdulmoaz (97/01/01), Stita Ayham (93/06/18) Title: Consumer Behavior towards green cosmetic products Tutor: Michela Cozza Keywords: Green products, purchase intention, eco-awareness, green cosmetic products, consumer behavior Research question: What are the factors influencing consumer purchasing choices when choosing green cosmetic products over synthetic cosmetic products? Purpose: To study the consumer behavior towards green products by analyzing the attitudes of customers choosing to purchase organic cosmetics and to further investigate the factors that affect their purchasing behavior. Method: This research followed a quantitative approach with a deductive reasoning, done by conducting a survey to collect primary data and interpret the results in order to reach a reasonable conclusion. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : As permanent tattoos are becoming more popular and common, an increased number of allergic reactions to tattoos is reported. The purpose of this project was to analyze tattoo inks for hazardous substances, and whether they comply to current Swedish and European legislative requirements. LÄS MER