Sökning: "green transition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 uppsatser innehållade orden green transition.
1. Hydrogen Production and Storage Optimization based on Technical and Financial Conditions : A study of hydrogen strategies focusing on demand and integration of wind power.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There has recently been an increased interest in hydrogen, both as a solution for seasonal energy storage but also for implementations in various industries and as fuel for vehicles. The transition to a society less dependent on fossil fuels highlights the need for new solutions where hydrogen is predicted to play a key role. LÄS MER
2. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how permaculture in Denmark can contribute to the green transition towards a sustainable state. Permaculture offer a practical design on how to live a sustainable life including a practical detailed design to farming. LÄS MER
5. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER