Sökning: "greenhouse effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 346 uppsatser innehållade orden greenhouse effect.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Sweden is facing the challenge of reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the transport sector and uses the electrification of the vehicle fleet as the main strategy. Since greenhouse gas emissions are a result of market failure, interventions from third parties, such as the state, are necessitated for the market to remedy the problem. LÄS MER
2. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
3. Greenhoue gas flux over a 50-year post permafrost thaw gradient. Decomposition of soil organic carbon from the Swedish tussock tundra.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As the globe is warming the extent of permafrost drastically decreases in the high latitudes. Upon thawthe stored soil organic carbon (SOC) undergoes rapid decomposition and is partly released as trace gasesto the atmosphere. LÄS MER
4. Effect of temperature on plant growth and yield in everbearing strawberry Fragaria x ananassa, cv. FlorentinaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.) growth and yield are under genetic control and regulated by environmental factors such as temperature and photoperiod. The major objective of this study was to determine the effects of temperature under short-day treatment on plant development and flowering in the ever-bearing strawberry cv. LÄS MER
5. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER