Sökning: "greenhouse gas emissions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 683 uppsatser innehållade orden greenhouse gas emissions.
1. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
2. Det ska vara lätt att göra rätt - om kommunalt klimatarbete för att minska invånares klimatpåverkanMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Despite the fact that local and household levels are causing large amounts of the greenhouse gas emissions in Sweden, global climate policy has mainly focused on international and national solutions when coping with climate change mitigation. The aim of this study is to unearth and discuss measures that municipalities can use in order to mitigate the climate impact of their citizens. LÄS MER
3. Towards a circular business model in the plastic packaging sector : a case study of Trioplast Industries ABMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Plastic packaging, a commonly used material across several industries and consumers. It is characterized for being affordable, versatile, durable and its high strength to weight ratio makes it a perfect fit for packaging material. However, this useful material also causes negative impacts on the environment, society and economy. LÄS MER
4. Transformation of a policy instrument for energy renovation of housing : Real case application on the French tax credit for energy transitionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : The fight against climate change and the reduction of energy precarity are two major challenges of the energy policy of any country. Energy management in the building sector, particularly in the housing sector, is therefore crucial, and the energy renovation of housing makes it possible to reconcile these challenges by reducing households energy expenditure and greenhouse gas emissions in the residential sector. LÄS MER
5. Are climate budgets the new green? A critical study of environmental discourses in Oslo's climate budgetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Reducing greenhouse gas emissions at the city scale continues to be of high priority. Oslo pioneered a cross-sectoral steering method ‘the climate budget’, effectively branding themselves as ’green leaders’. LÄS MER