Sökning: "gross domestic investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden gross domestic investments.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Socially Responsible Funds and Financial Sustainability: Effects of Investment Horizons on Fund PerformanceD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the effect of US domestic equity mutual funds' investment horizons on their abnormal returns during 1999 to 2014, and how the effect differs for funds dedicated to socially responsible investments (SRI) and conventional, non-SRI funds. Using average fund turnover as a proxy for the fund investment horizon, we find that SRI funds tend to have significantly longer horizons than non-SRI funds. LÄS MER
3. The Accountability of Multinational Corporations for Human Rights Violations: A comparative analysis of legal redress under the US Alien Tort Claims ActD-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The US Alien Tort Claims Act renders vindication to foreign claimants of gross human rights violations committed by multinational corporations. The Act was first employed on State defendants yet US courts now permit claims against private corporations. LÄS MER
4. FINANCING OPTIONS FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES (SMES) : EXPLORING NON-BANK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AS AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF FINANCINGMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT BACKGROUND AND PROBLEM DISCUSSION: Small and medium-sized enterprises are observed as capable instruments to solving the critical problems of development and poverty affecting most developing countries (Kayanula and Quartey 2000; Mead and Liedholm 1998; Fischer 1995), therefore the need for their growth in Nigeria is beyond question. Amidst many other problems, gaining access to bank credits and other financial markets have been identified as a key hindrance to this growth. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : China has had an unbelievable economic development over the last 25 years. Their gross domestic product (GDP) has increased by more than 9% yearly. Since the middle of the 1980’s this trend has become more and more dependent on China’s private firms. China’s private firms are much more effective than their counterpart state-owned enterprises. LÄS MER