Sökning: "growth inhibition"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 59 uppsatser innehållade orden growth inhibition.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Chaga och Reishi svamparna har använts i ett flertal länder som t.ex. Kina och Ryssland som folkmedicin. I tidigare studier har Chaga och Reishi svamparna uppvisat ett flertal hälsoeffekter som antiinflammatoriska egenskaper, antivirala effekter, antitumorala effekter samt förhindrandet av mikrobiell tillväxt. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : The rearrangement hotspot (rhs) loci were discovered over thirty years ago, but it was only recently that the Rhs proteins were found to have the capacity to mediate Contact-Dependent growth Inhibition (CDI) of related bacterial species. However, the regulation of the rhs loci has been poorly understood. LÄS MER
23. Evaluation of a selective media for the detection of gram-positive bacteria in leg ulcers and pressure woundsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Hard-to-heal ulcers are resource intensive due to the fact that they are difficult to treat and especially vulnerable to bacterial invasion. The bacterial culture contaminating these wounds often consist of several different bacterial organisms that originate from endogenous sources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : There has been an increasing interest in wastewater treatment in last decades to reduce human footprint. Primarily, anaerobic technology focused on treatment and stabilization of sludge, but now the tendency is to give it a major role in low cost treatment of high/low strength wastewaters, since anaerobic digestion offers energy generation through gas production. LÄS MER
25. Combined chemical and biological control of Fusarium graminearum: co-application of antagonistic bacteria removed from winter wheat leavesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : In the future Sweden needs to comply with EU directives which require the stronger implementation of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) which includes the reduction of the amount of pesticide applied in order to control plant pathogens such as Fusarium graminearum in wheat. The idea in this study was to compensate the reduced chemical control from the fungicide by the co-application of antagonistic bacteria which were isolated from winter wheat leaves. LÄS MER