Sökning: "growth orientation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden growth orientation.
1. The predictive power of stock style: size, value-growth orientation and the shape of the future return distributionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : While there has been extensive research trying to explain the variability in the cross-section of expected stock returns, the predictability of other shape characteristics of the future return distribution is a less studied subject. This thesis investigates the relationship between the size and value-growth orientation of stocks (as measured according to Morningstar) and the shape parameters of their future returns. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier; KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Dagens Stockholm präglas av stor befolkningstillväxt, en ökande boendesegregation, bostadsbrist och socioekonomisk särskiljning i den fysiska miljön. Denna studie syftar till att klargöra och analysera de sociala planeringsinriktningar som förekommer i Stockholms stads översiktsplanering. LÄS MER
3. What are the Critical Success Factors of Start-Ups in the Digital Transformation? : A multiple case-studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Throughout the last years, we have been able to experience one of the most significant economic disruptions in history: The Digital Revolution. In a world that becomes more and more digitalized, companies must get an understanding of the fundamental rules of doing business in the digitalized business world in order to be able to innovate effectively and succeed with their business. LÄS MER
4. Attitudes toward immigration : A mapping of the development and analysis in attitudes towards immigration in EuropeMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : The research on natives’ attitudes regarding immigration has increased during the past decades. The overall findings question the common theory of labor market competition and that native attitudes are affected by personal economic considerations. In the same time an increased concern in the political debate has become immigration. LÄS MER
5. Combining production with preservation : livelihood strategies and innovations on nature pasture based farms in Dalsland, SwedenMagister-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Biodiversity loss is a global problem that can lead to serious consequences. One of the most biodiverse habitats today is the product of extensive agriculture: semi-natural pastures, often termed High Nature Value (HNV) pasture. As farms become more and more intensive and specialised, these pastures disappear increasingly. LÄS MER