Sökning: "growth volvo"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden growth volvo.
1. Measuring Customer Satisfaction - A study regarding measuring customer satisfaction at Volvo Penta's authorized dealersKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Nowadays measuring customer satisfaction constitutes an important part of a company’sbusiness since it provides valuable information about customers' expectations, preferencesand experiences. By measuring customer satisfaction, a company can gain essential insightson how to improve their business. LÄS MER
2. Visualization of Software Architecture based on stakeholders' requirements: Empirical investigation based on 4 industrial casesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Considering the rapid growth of softwaresystems and consequential difficulties with development,evaluation, maintenance and reengineering, there is anemerging demand for effective means for communicationof software architecture. One of such techniques isSoftware Architecture Visualization (SAV). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Metropolitan cities are increasingly becoming the undisputed centers of growth and innovation. This thesis investigates the driving forces of urban growth and innovation in the Swedish metropolitan cities from the 1980’s and onwards through a mixed method case study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Purpose: Leadership plays an important role in organizations towards driving the growth and success. And employee engagement is considered a key factor for organizational efficiency, success and achievement. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The present customer based and data driven world of business, together with the evolving social and technological trends continue to drive product complexity and product variety to a new height, one that is characterized by product customization. In the product realization pro-cess, the assembly floor remains the most vital part of the manufacturing process; to cope with the rigorous demands of product complexity and product variety, operators rely heavily on quality assembly instruction in manual assembly operations. LÄS MER