Sökning: "handelshögskolan D"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2295 uppsatser innehållade orden handelshögskolan D.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We present evidence that market uncertainty influences the magnitude of the stock return response to earnings announcements. In this paper, we find that investors react more strongly to good news when released in a market of high uncertainty, compared with the same news in a market of low uncertainty. LÄS MER
2. Extraordinary or Ordinary at Best? - An Empirical Study on the Application of Machine Learning Tools for Proxy Means Tests in Poverty TargetingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Proxy means tests are a widely used approach in development programs where the beneficiaries need to be determined through targeting. These tests apply a standard econometric method, ordinary least squares, to predict consumption levels using household characteristics as input variables. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research paper examines whether socioeconomic characteristics and opinions on gender roles consistently differentiate men and women in their choices to vote and their political preferences by applying the probit model to the Polish General Social Survey and International Social Survey Programme data. The analysis shows that despite the changing times and opinions, region, place of residence and employment status can be regarded as factors driving the voter turnout among women. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence, claimed to represent not only the future of technology development, but also a fundamental shift of our society, has become a hot topic among today's business, when the idea of "data-centric decision making" resulting in better firm performance is shared by more and more researchers and practitioners. However, the number of organizations who have successfully adopted AI analytics into their business is limited. LÄS MER
5. How to Avoid Bankruptcy?: Monte Carlo Simulation of Three Financial Markets, using the Multifractal Model of Asset ReturnsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper has been an effort to apply fractal mathematics to understanding the general behaviour of financial markets. Fractals are special shapes that look similar at various scales. The specific model used is called the Multifractal Model of Asset Returns (MMAR) - the first ever model used for multifractal financial analysis. LÄS MER