Sökning: "handelshögskolan i stockholm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4070 uppsatser innehållade orden handelshögskolan i stockholm.
1. I'm not a psychologist, I'm not a school nurse, I am a teacher: A qualitative study about how former teachers view their reasons for leaving the occupationC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore how former teachers view their reasons for leaving the teaching occupation in the context of the Swedish compulsory school. The study took a qualitative form where nine semi-structured interviews were conducted. The participants were all former teachers, including a number of first teachers. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine the connection between the key interest rate and firm leverage, and how that connection is affected if the changes in the rate is anticipated or not. In this study we cannot show that the Swedish repo rate is associated with firm leverage. LÄS MER
3. Från Ord till Handling - En kvalitativ fallstudie om hur ett fondbolag arbetar för att påverka bolag att utveckla hållbarhet i sina affärsmodellerC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : During the previous decades, the methods that socially responsible fund managers apply have progressed. From focusing solely on screening, fund managers have in recent years adopted engagement strategies to influence their portfolio companies to invest and engage in sustainable behavior. LÄS MER
4. Chasing Your Own Tail: The Market Stability Impact of Leveraged and Inverse Exchange-Traded FundsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the market stability impact of the positive feedback mechanism of leveraged and inverse exchange-traded funds' (LETFs) rebalancing trades. We explore potential market stability effects by analysing intraday minute-by-minute data for underlying stocks in the OMXS30 and aggregate rebalancing flows for LETFs tracking the index. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In 2017, Moreira and Muir published their paper "Volatility-Managed Portfolios", showing that investors can beat the market, purely by choosing their risk exposure based on the inverse of last month's realized variance. While their results are influential in nature, suggesting, against common belief, investors should take less risk in recessions, they singularly rely on realized variance as a risk measure and a fixed monthly rebalancing period. LÄS MER