Sökning: "hate speech"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden hate speech.
1. Rights, Religion and Atrocity Prevention - An explorative field study of the involvement of religious leaders in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study examines the nexus of human rights, atrocity prevention and the involvement of religious leaders in Uganda. States hold legal responsibility for preventing atrocity crimes, but influential nonstate actors also have a role in minimizing risks of mass atrocity crimes. LÄS MER
2. The Antagonistic Battle between ‘Good’ and ‘Evil’ - A qualitative analysis of the interplay between digital hate culture and civil society counter efforts in the comment sections of FacebookMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Departing from the increasing threat that organized hate groups and their manipulative practices pose to contemporary society, this thesis seeks to unravel the workings of digital hate culture and to highlight the potential of civil society-led counter initiatives to combat the spread of hatred online. The research is based on a twofold qualitative content analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Grafisk design & illustration
Sammanfattning : In a book, I have gathered 2 years of research on the heart symbol in the context of social media and the responsibility of Facebook Inc. in the propagation of hate speech. In parallel, new far-right parties such as Alternativ för Sverige use the heart symbol as a logo. LÄS MER
4. Hatbrottens nya spelrum: en komparativ studie om arbetet mot hatbrott i Sverige respektive Tyskland med fokus på internet och sociala medierKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : By making a descriptive comparison, this paper examines how the prevention against hate crime works in Sweden and Germany. The aim is to compare both the work in general, and also the work against hate crime that takes place on the Internet and in social media. LÄS MER
5. How can a State interfere with an expression that constitute hate speech under Article 10(2) of the European Convention of Human Rights?Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER