Sökning: "hegemonic discourses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden hegemonic discourses.
1. ”Sanningen” om den skrivande kvinnan. Makt och sanningsetablerande i den svenska 1930-talspressenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay intends to study how the established truths in society about female writers in the swedish 1930’s were created by the members of the press, and how the different truths interacted contextually. The portraying of the writers in the newspapers reviews is therefore essential to the essay. LÄS MER
2. Memory struggles in Chile 45 years after the coup. A Critical Discourse Analysis on the role of the press.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This Degree Project (DP) deals with the discourses about collective memory in Chile 45 years after a coup d’état that gave way to a dictatorship that lasted for 17 years, during which serious human rights violations were committed. How different actors relate to this traumatic period shows how this is a field of struggle in contemporary Chile. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Feminism is everywhere: in all sorts of media, in fashion, in entertainment, and in politics. By focusing on social media, this thesis examines how self-identified feminists construct feminism in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Uppfattningar om störande beteenden på svenska folkbibliotek 1968-1999 : Exemplet BiblioteksbladetMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how disturbing behaviours in Swedish public libraries have been looked upon in the library journal Biblioteksbladet during the years 1968 and 1999. The empirical material consists of 37 articles published in Biblioteksbladet. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Apart from the previous writings about fetishism within a paraphilic discourse in the medical and psychology fields, fetishism, from an individual perspective, is a rather under-studied field and somewhat of a blind spot in the adjoining field of BDSM-studies in both a Swedish and international context. Fetishism can be defined as the ability of feeling a sense of satisfaction when handling or being near a certain object or when being in a specific situation. LÄS MER