Sökning: "heterogeneous catalyst"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden heterogeneous catalyst.
1. Optimizing a Single Atom Catalyst for theOxygen Evolution Reaction using DensityFunctional TheoryUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The growing interest of renewable fuel and energy sources has steadily increased over time due to climate changes. Research is being made around the world to find solutions for the different problems; one possible solution is to produce hydrogen gas to help phase out the usage of fossil fuels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyﬂuoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are a broad group of man-made chemicals which are persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic. Due to their unique physicochemical properties PFASs are used in various industrial processes and consumer products. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemivetenskap (CHE)
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the study of nickel boride as a catalyst in various coupling reactions. The nickel boride catalyst was investigated in three different coupling reactions, the experiments aimed at understanding the activity and catalytic properties of nickel boride. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för kemivetenskap (CHE)
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this project four reactors for studies of heterogeneous catalysis have been developed. They were tested using case studies, especially concerning methane oxidation over palladium. The test measurements showed that the reactors work or would work very well after slight modifications. LÄS MER