Sökning: "hierarchical organizational structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden hierarchical organizational structure.
1. "Syns du inte, finns du inte" : En kvalitativ studie om hur hälso- och sjukvårdskuratorer upplever sin yrkesroll i samverkan med andra professioner inom hälso- och sjukvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this qualitative research was to investigate medical social workers experiences and thoughts on collaboration with other health care professionals and what obstacles and opportunities they see with the interprofessional collaboration. The empirical research is based on six interviews with curators in somatic healthcare. LÄS MER
2. The Effects of National and Organizational Culture on the Onboarding Process for Engineers in Multinational Midsize Companies : A Qualitative Analysis of the Onboarding Process at Zound IndustriesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Lärande; KTH/Lärande
Sammanfattning : The necessity for a cohesive onboarding process in multinational, midsize companies has become increasingly apparent as globalization and professionalization makes requests for key talents more demanding. This study has focused on how national, and organizational culture affect the onboarding process, and how it can be adapted to increase cohesiveness on a multinational level, with respect to technology-oriented professions. LÄS MER
3. "Jag är bonden i schack" : En studie av medarbetares indirekta och direkta protester gentemot en hierarkisk organisationsstrukturKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The aspiration of every organization is to collectively gather people in order to perform structured activities to fulfill its purpose. But what if there are circumstances within an organization that interferes with this? The thesis of this study is to scrutinize how employees experience their position in a hierarchical organizational structure, and what management strategies they use to direct and indirect protest against this structure. LÄS MER
4. Vem har apan på sin axel? En kvalitativ studie om teamledarskap på ett företag inom fastighetsbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Due to the increased need of organizational adaptation and the need to remain competitive, teams havebecome an important function for building organizations, as the need for different skills, competencesand experiences grow increasingly. Many organizations have therefore left hierarchical and verticalstructures in favor of team-based structures. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A mismatch between what corporations and organizations display to be doing and what actually is being conducted on a day-to-day basis seems to be a rule rather than exception in today’s organizational environment. According to previously presented theories in the field of newinstitutional organizational theory by Meyer and Rowan (1977), organizations must decoupletheir formal structure from what is actually being conducted internally to be able to be organizational efficient. LÄS MER