Sökning: "high reduction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1609 uppsatser innehållade orden high reduction.
1. Kan steviasötad dryck till fördel för sackarossötad dryck minska kortsiktigt energiintag och aptit hos normalviktiga vuxna?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : AbstractTitle: “Does beverages sweetened with stevia have benefits compared to sacarose sweetened beverages in terms of reducing short-term energy intake and appetite ratings in normal weight adults?”Author: Linda Jakobsson and Lovisa LarssonSupervisor: Jenny Van Odijk Examiner: Klara sjögren Programme: Programme in dietetics, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Bachelor’s thesis in clinical nutrition, 15 higher education creditsDate: 31st of May 2021BackgroundObesity is a societal issue on the rise. The development of obesity is partly due to lifestyle factors and maintaining an energy intake that is too high. LÄS MER
2. INFORMATION AND QUALITY OF GOVERNANCE IN NON-DEMOCRATIC SETTINGS A Geospatial Analysis of Media Access and Quality of Public Service Provision in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated whether access to a non-state-owned radio station can improve the provision of public services at the district level as aspect of quality of governance in Uganda, depending on the visibility and street-discretion of the service. Thereby, this work attempts to fill the research gap on media access and quality of governance in a non-democratic setting. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
4. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER
5. The cooling potential of Rain Gardens and Green Roofs - The influence on energy partitioning in Kvillebäcken, GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Blue-green infrastructure (BGI) has become a popular way of combating the effects of climatechange, both regarding heat mitigation and runoff from precipitation. This thesis aims tounderstand the potential of two BGI types, namely rain gardens and green roofs, of increasingthe latent heat fraction in an urban area and thereby also understand the possible cooling effectfrom these measures. LÄS MER