Sökning: "high school students"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1394 uppsatser innehållade orden high school students.
1. VEM SKA TA ANSVAR FÖR DÖDEN? En kvalitativ studie om skolkuratorers syn på skolans roll i det suicidpreventiva arbetet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to examine what school counselors opine of high schools’ part in thework with youth suicide prevention. The material consisted of interviews with six high schoolcounselors in Gothenburg. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : Background: Angela Duckworth, (2017), professor of psychology, claim that some people have so called Grit, while other people do not have it. Grit can be translated or interpreted as a form of perseverance or internal drive. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The results of Swedish school students graduating from 9th grade have been declining since the beginning of the 21th century. This have been shown repeatedly in both studies from PISA and TIMSS, which both test the abilities of high school students in the OECD. There are many theories and potential explanations to why this is the case. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the present study was to investigate high school students’ (15-19 years) self-perceived hearing experience, perception of high sound levels and hearing prevention.Research method: A quantitative survey study, analyzed descriptively. LÄS MER
5. Students' Perception of Class Interrelationships and its Relation to Students' Sex, School Satisfaction, School Absenteeism and School AchievementMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of the present study is to explore how upper secondary schoolstudents’ perceive group dynamic aspects of the interrelationships in theirclass and how these perceptions are related to Sex, SchoolSatisfaction, Absenteeism and Achievement.Theory: Group Dynamic TheoryMethod: Quantitative (means, standard deviations, factor analysis, bivariatecorrelations and multiple linear regressions)Results: Students' perception of the group dynamic aspects of their classinterrelationships showed no significant sex differences. LÄS MER