Sökning: "higher education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2296 uppsatser innehållade orden higher education.
1. Kampen om uppmärksamheten : En undersökning om gymnasie- och universitetsstudenters mediekonsumtion inför det svenska riksdagsvalet 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This study examines what motivated high school students and university students to consume political content prior to the Swedish 2022 election. In addition, this study aims to investigate if there are any connections between the consumer’s motivation, preferred media and political sympathies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Previous research in information security research has pointed out the importance of aware employees, while practitioners have focused on technical safety measures, this while the geopolitical situation has rapidly changed. In this paper the public Swedish institutions of higher education are investigated to gain a more complete picture of the potential pitfalls that exist in Swedish government agencies. LÄS MER
3. Investigating teacher-student interaction problem using video conferencing tools and its’ effect on Students’ motivation in online education : A prototype for showing solutionMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : The worldwide crisis, Covid-19 had a tremendous influence on education system. Many higher education systems forced to change into emergency online education while challenges and problems facing in online learning process affected not only students’ population but also lots of teachers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aims at discussing how students’ informational privacy in the learning management system (LMS) Canvas is perceived by staff at higher education institutions (HEIs), as well as identifying challenges arising from dataveillance and from perceptions of informational privacy themselves. The study of perceptions is based on a range of interviews at five HEIs in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Economic and Sociological Factors of Deaths of Despair in Sweden and Norway: A Regional Panel Data ApproachD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : I employ a descriptive study design to examine the relationship between the rate of deaths of despair and higher education, unemployment, gross regional product per capita, divorce, and sex ratios. Aggregate regional data is used. A first analysis is performed in Sweden across age and sex groups. LÄS MER