Sökning: "historical maps"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden historical maps.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen med huvudområdet kulturvård med inriktning mot landskapsvård 2021, 180 hp.... LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : This report deals with the development of the historical maps web application for a company that works to preserve the cultural heritage of old maps. The goal of the project has been to create a proof of concept for a web application that allows the user to view and interact with historical maps. LÄS MER
3. Thematic landscape master plan : climate-resilient, permeable, and culturally informed landscape master plan for Hostivice municipality, CzechiaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The Master thesis investigates urban as well as open landscape in the Hostivice Municipality, Prague-West District, Czechia. The introduction presents the current state of landscape planning in the Hostivice Municipality, and unveils the concept of landscape within geography and its position in Czech Republic. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Through an online survey conducted with Swedish high school dance teachers, the contents which make up the dance history course, a mandatory part of dance theory, is mapped out. The guidelines and regulations to which Swedish dance teachers must adhere when constructing the syllabus in the dance history course is broad, and by quantitative method, this study maps out areas where there is broad concurrence between respondents, and areas of greater disparity. LÄS MER
5. An evaluation of using a U-Net CNN with a random forest pre-screener : On a dataset of hand-drawn maps provided by länsstyrelsen i JönköpingKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Much research has been done on the use of machine learning to extract features such as buildings, lakes et cetera from satellite imagery, and while this dataset is valuable for many use cases, it is limited to time periods in which satellites were used. Historical maps have a much greater range of available time periods but the viability of using machine learning to extract data from these has not been investigated to any great extent. LÄS MER