Sökning: "holistic management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 461 uppsatser innehållade orden holistic management.
1. One-Click Internationalisation through E-Commerce Marketplaces? A qualitative study of the key capabilities for SMEsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose – While e-commerce marketplaces have changed the way SMEs operate across borders, literature connecting digital platforms with the internationalisation of firms is scarce. Although the Uppsala Model and the Born Global concept acknowledge the influence of digital technologies, they do not capture the phenomenon of e-commerce marketplaces as a new mode of entry. LÄS MER
2. Organizational learning: A practical approach on intra- and inter-project learning : A case study in tranmission development projectsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Knowledge management has become one of the most important challenges inorganizations’ pursuit of competitiveness and long-term success. Essentialaspects of managing knowledge are its creation, transfer and retention.Organizational learning, which comprises these three processes, aims forimproving an organization’s performance. LÄS MER
3. Preventive adaptation strategies within disaster management – how humanitarian actors address climate-related challengesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change is a significant factor shaping the planet and changing the pattern of disasters which leads to direct and indirect consequences. The result is a huge amount of affected people who rely on humanitarian aid. The satisfaction of this need is the responsibility of disaster management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Over the past decade, technologies that facilitate household electricity production and storage have seen a rapid development along with a significant cost reduction. Research points to an increased share of household-produced electricity within the existing national grids across the globe. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Based on the grand challenges of transforming the energy sector towards sustainability and harvesting the potential from decentralized solar PV, a holistic and systemic perspective is required. This study presents the case of decentralized renewable solutions in Karnataka India. LÄS MER