Sökning: "hourly wage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden hourly wage.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates whether individuals who earn marginally above a minimum wage are experiencing spill-over effects as a result of its implementation, adjustment and existence. It focuses on Germany’s federal statutory minimum wage regime that was introduces in 2015 and later adjusted in 2017, through the experiences of individuals who earned 100% to 110% of the new wage floor in 2014. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, I compare men and women with and without children to analyze the effect of children on wages and earnings. By comparing the gender wage gap to the family gap for men and women respectively, I find that there is still a persistent, yet rather small, family gap for women. LÄS MER
3. Effects of Anti-discrimination Law on the Differential between Non-regular and Regular Workers in South KoreaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. Coupled careers: Win-win or zero-sum? : How the partner’s occupational status relates to individual labor market outcomesMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The dynamics between partners’ careers have implications for household and gender inequality as heterosexual unions are usually formed by two individuals with similar educational attainment where the man has a stronger labor market position. This paper examines how the partner’s occupational status relates to individual career outcomes, and how the association varies by gender. LÄS MER
5. ‘Coming back is not the same as staying’ A comparative analysis of the effect of conflict-induced return migration on economic performanceMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Returning refugees are an important aspect of economic reconstruction-, and the reconciliation process after the civil war. For this reason, extensive research has been done on the relationship between return migration and economic performance. LÄS MER