Sökning: "how does research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4098 uppsatser innehållade orden how does research.
1. NATIONALIST ELLER UNIONIST? DUP och Sinn Féins användning av Långfredagsavtalet i Brexit-debattenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the importance of the Good Friday Agreement for Northern Ireland in the ongoing debate regarding the United Kingdom´s withdrawal from the European Union, so-called Brexit. Previous research has shown that the Northern Irish community is politically divided between Nationalists and Unionists. LÄS MER
2. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
3. SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY. How to practice sustainable leadership to improve employee well-beingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis recognizes the challenge for leaders to practice social sustainability for employeesin manufacturing industry. Herein, there is an apparent need to support leaders in regards to these practices. LÄS MER
4. Competitive, Accommodative or Neither? : An Examination of two Swedish Parties Competitiveness while in Opposition and Support Party StatusMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research aims to contribute to the knowledge gap about opposition and support parties’ competitive behaviour in minority situations where no party have a majority in the parliament. Two Swedish parties - the Centre Party and the Left Party - will be examined to answer the two overarching research questions. LÄS MER
5. Rättssäkerhet, ett (o)uppnåeligt mål? : En kvalitativ fokusgruppsstudie om socialsekreterares bedömningar kring rätten till ekonomiskt biståndKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The work as a social worker comes with a great responsibility when it comes to making decisions that may impact people's lives. The social worker has the opportunity to make a professional decision by using the information that has been provided from the clients. LÄS MER