Sökning: "how good is translation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden how good is translation.
1. Towards a Sustainable (Investment) Climate : A Case Study of Economic Normative Fit and the Evolution of Normative Intentions of Climate Change Financing in the World Bank Group 2000-2021Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk historia och internationella relationer
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the evolution of normative intentions of climate change financing in the World Bank Group (WBG) between the years 2000–2021. The study contributes to critical constructivist International Relations theory by expanding on previous research on norm fit by examining the evolutionary process of economic normative fit. LÄS MER
2. A Methodology to Quantify Alignment of Transtibial and Transfemoral Prostheses using Optical Motion Capture SystemMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Background: Lower limb amputees face many challenges, and most of them prefer to use prosthetics for daily tasks and activities. The prosthesis is usually a combination of connected prosthetic components, and their spatial orientation is called the prosthetic alignment. LÄS MER
3. Does one size fit all? : A qualitative study of how the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development has been adopted by several organisations in different industries.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The rise in popularity of the concept of sustainability has brought along many theoretical models and tools that promise to facilitate the sustainability transition of those who use them. One of those tools is the Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development, which several organisations have already used. LÄS MER
4. A WORLD OF RICE AND GODS: WHERE WHITE GRAINS SYMBOLIZE WEALTH. A study of Japanese game localization and crosscultural translationMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Studies of Japanese translation are a common topic, and with good reason. There is extensive material to work with, and the vast differences between Japanese and many other languages creates translation challenges of considerable complexity as such. LÄS MER
5. Image-to-Image Translation for Improvement of Synthetic Thermal Infrared Training Data Using Generative Adversarial NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Training data is an essential ingredient within supervised learning, yet time con-suming, expensive and for some applications impossible to retrieve. Thus it isof interest to use synthetic training data. However, the domain shift of syntheticdata makes it challenging to obtain good results when used as training data fordeep learning models. LÄS MER