Sökning: "human development index"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden human development index.
1. Where there is road, there is fire (influence): An exploratory study on the influence of roads in the spatial patterns of Swedish wildfires of 2018Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the Swedish wildfire season of 2018, when the country incurred ten times more than the average burnt area that occurred in previous years. The study aims to address a broad research question: Do roads influence the size of the burned area? This study fills the gap in research on the effects of roads in the spatial patterns of wildfires. LÄS MER
2. Visual Arts as Development Communication - Challenging Development Concepts : Case study Baguio City, PhilippinesMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : International Development and its aims are often contested in post-colonial discourses and by postcolonial thinkers. The fundamental concepts of development, as we see in the sector of aid and international development, steer the values, execution and evaluation of development projects across the globe, as well as national development policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development is a widely discussed concept, and it is needed because the world is facing a massive global challenge of climate change. Sustainable development is envisioned as an all-inclusive concept of three dimensions; environment, economy, and society. However, there are trade-offs between these three dimensions. LÄS MER
4. Renewable energy use: country-specific assessment of its relationship with air pollution, health, human development indicators.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy use is a growing topic worldwide due to climate change mitigation. Countries worldwide are trying to increase renewable energy use because it has many benefits, such as decreased air pollution, improved health conditions, and improved Human Development Index. LÄS MER
5. The Effect of Socioeconomic, Patient, and Logistic Determinants on Antiretroviral Pre-Treatment Drug Resistance A Regression Analysis ModelMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Introduction Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a double stranded RNA retrovirus. According to the World Health Organization more than 30 million individuals were estimated to have HIV by the end of 2020, about 60% of which are in the African region. LÄS MER