Sökning: "human displacement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade orden human displacement.
1. “Development is the new Peace”: A case study on Pastoral Social Pasto’s role as a local actor in the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region of NariñoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze the role of Pastoral Social Pasto as a case of a local actor within the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region Nariño. Colombia suffered from an internal armed conflict that endured over five decades. LÄS MER
2. Climate change and human trafficking: an investigation into how climate change and natural disasters increase the risk of human trafficking and how it can be intercepted in the futureMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is an exploitative crime occurring worldwide. According to the International Organization on Migration (IOM), research on human trafficking’s underlying causes is lacking; particularly the role of climate change and natural disasters. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Leadership has been claimed to be a critical determinant of success and failure in international negotiations. This thesis brings together the study of leadership in multilateral negotiations with the emerging discipline of climate change-induced human mobility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The most common way to measure postural stability is to examine the displacement of the center of pressure (CoP). But some scientists claim that the center of mass (CoM) is what really indicates the sway of the whole body, since the body is a multi-joint system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : War and violent conflict have always caused uprooting of families and displacement within and across boarders in search of safer grounds. However, human displacement and the security of refugees continue to be underprioritized matters within practices and theories of international security. LÄS MER