Sökning: "human displacement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 uppsatser innehållade orden human displacement.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : “Cultural identity is closely linked to their ancestral lands. If they are deprived of them, by means of forced displacement, it seriously affects their cultural identity, and finally, their very right to life lato sensu... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : In this essay, two voices are heared, from two women: a certain artist Xena, who talks about her life and its dramas, interwoven with her own experiences from her diaries; and the voice of Maria, who analyzes Xena's life story and her art, diffracted through the prim of the history of 21stC art. Art the outset, "President of Crimea. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the greatest challenges facing humankind and its effects will hit the most vulnerable persons disproportionately hard. Several millions of people risk displacement due to environmental hazards, natural disasters and climate mediated conflicts, influencing migration patterns across the world. LÄS MER
4. The Protection of Human Rights in the Context of Climate Change : Non-refoulement Obligations under Article 3 ECHR to Protect Environmental Migrants?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) notes in its Fifth Assessment Report from 2014 that states are the main cause of anthropogenic gas emissions. Furthermore, scientists predict that displacement across border for reasons of climate change will increase rapidly in the coming decades. LÄS MER
5. “Development is the new Peace”: A case study on Pastoral Social Pasto’s role as a local actor in the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region of NariñoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze the role of Pastoral Social Pasto as a case of a local actor within the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region Nariño. Colombia suffered from an internal armed conflict that endured over five decades. LÄS MER