Sökning: "human grasp"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden human grasp.
1. Building Bridges Through Visual Manifestations of Statelessness : Decolonial feminism and coalitional engagement against denial of genocide in the Dominican RepublicMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle; Linköpings universitet/REMESO - Institutet för forskning om Migration, Etnicitet och Samhälle
Sammanfattning : The work presented aims to show the complexity, causes, and challenges of being stateless in the Dominican Republic through the medium of documentaries. This thesis will also uncoverpossibilities of resistance and coalitional engagement. LÄS MER
2. Variations on a Wave : A case for nature, music and concert halls - Norrland's Philharmonia and Music CentreUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Music listening has experienced one of its major paradigm shifts in this latest generation, taking the step from analogue media into the digital sphere. Today a human can reduce stress levels by limiting noise and disturbances to shut away unwanted impressions, to find peace and tranquility or strength and courage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : A fundamental aspect to consider in factories is the transportation of the items at differentsteps in the production process. Conveyor belts do a great to bring items from point A topoint B but to load the item onto a working station it can demands a more precise and,in some cases, delicate approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Today most architecture being built has a lifespan somewhere between 60 to 120 years. In some cases less, in a few cases more. Construction of buildings is a huge consumer of both energy and resources. In the architectural field environmental sustainability are keywords in the design process. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In the seventeenth century the Italian rhetorician Giambattista Vico imagined the history of human civilization in his major work The New Science. He conceived the progression of humanity from barbarism along the way towards the construction of a self-conscious mind, the highest and final achievement of human development. LÄS MER