Sökning: "human rights based approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 250 uppsatser innehållade orden human rights based approach.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Sweden has ratified fundamental human rights conventions such as The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Convention of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). However, the implementation is not complete and still needs work on a national as well as a local level. LÄS MER
2. Process and Meaning : A Coverian Analysis of Animal Defenders International v. UK and the Procedural Turn of the ECtHRUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the legal theory of Robert Cover is employed to analyse the procedural turn of the ECtHR. The text studies how Animal Defenders International v. the United Kingdom (ADI) and subsequent case law relate to the margin of appreciation doctrine and how this can be understood from a Coverian point of view. LÄS MER
3. Kinship-Based Control of Female Sexuality and Reproduction:Case Study of Virginity Testing in Tajikistan : A Normative Proposal of How to Reconcile the Global and the LocalKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to propose a normative approach to women's rights by the reconciliation of the global and the local, to demonstrate the interconnectedness of different levels of analysis. Through investigating the social and political context of Tajikistan, including two illustrative cases of virginity testing, a single case study of virginity testing is conducted. LÄS MER
4. Att arbeta mellan politik och praktik : En diskursiv analys av Länsstyrelsernas arbete mot prostitution och människohandel för sexuella ändamålMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Since Sweden was the first country to adopt a legislation on prostitution criminalizing the buyer but not the seller, the Swedish prostitution politics has been internationally disseminated. The legislation has been motivated by a gender equality discourse with the goal to protect women from gender-based abuse by sex buying men. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today a growing number of countries around the world are strengthening their international work for women's rights by pursuing a feminist foreign policy. There is however no internationally accepted definition of feminist foreign policy, and feminism as a concept includes several different orientations. LÄS MER