Sökning: "human rights law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1572 uppsatser innehållade orden human rights law.
1. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
2. Individuella rättigheter eller allmänhetens bästa? En litteraturstudie och ideologianalys av antivaccinationsrörelsen, för att diskutera rättvisa, mänskliga rättigheter och negativ global påverkan.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This literary study is trying to discuss and analyse the global occurrence of antivaccination movements and why the movement has grown so in the recent years. By referencing to Italy, where a new law has been implemented, stating that no child under the age of sixteen is allowed to attend school unvaccinated, two global development goals has been pitted against one another, basic education vs. LÄS MER
3. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER
4. The extraterritorial application of the European Convention on Human Rights and the United Nations Convention against Torture in frozen conflict regions as a tool of ensuring the prohibition of torture — the cases of Transnistria and AbkhaziaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The existence of frozen conflicts in Europe are posing difficulties in the application of international human rights treaties. This is due to, de facto governments of break-away regions not cooperating with international mechanisms and refusing to comply with regional and international instruments. LÄS MER
5. "Man måste göra det bästa av situationen" : Skolgång för barn som vistas i Sverige utan tillståndKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, children residing in the country without a permit has had access to schooling since 2013. Yet, only a few people have taken the time to do research on the topic and evaluate the policy change that gave these children right to attend elementary and upper secondary school. LÄS MER