Sökning: "human rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1040 uppsatser innehållade orden human rights.
1. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW AI IS UNDERSTOOD IN THE LIGHT OF DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS. A comparative case study of Sweden, France and the European CommissionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, artificial intelligence has become increasingly discussed and it is predicted to have a major impact on our societies in the future, having positive effects but could potentially be negative for democracy. In this paper, I investigate how artificial intelligence will affect human rights and democracy, where I critically evaluate the framing of problems, solutions and regulatory work of three cases. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the most complex challenges of our time, as its consequences are reflected in a variety of social and political areas that are interlinked. The problem of 'climate change' has evolved from an environmental problem, to a political issue and, ultimately to an object of jurisprudence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
4. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
5. Humanizing (Anti)corruption: The socio-legal values of a human rights-based approach to corruptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis intends to contribute to the current academic and policy debate on the values of determining whether a particular human rights violation was caused by a corrupt behavior; and to defend a human rights-based approach to corruption, based on its added socio-legal values. With this purpose, it analyzes and compares the legal reasoning and socio-legal dynamics of three human rights court cases involving and not involving corruption. LÄS MER