Sökning: "human rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2963 uppsatser innehållade orden human rights.
1. The role of gender equality on rural women development in agriculture : case study: koperative duhinge ikigori kanjongo “KODIKA”, Nyamasheke district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Gender is as a contract in society regulating the relations between men and women. But Gender equality is referred to as equal rights, roles and responsibilities for men and women. It is a crucial element in sustainable development, and it is considered as human rights. LÄS MER
2. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : The following report presents a Master thesis project about a re-design of an ankle foot orthosis using additive manufacturing as the production method, conducted by a student in Spring 2020 as part of the Master’s programme Industrial Design at Jönköping University’s School of Engineering. Ankle foot orthoses are the most prescribed lower extremity orthoses worldwide and are worn in a visually obtrusive way making patients feel stigmatized for their disability. LÄS MER
4. Sverige som asylland – varför just Sverige? : En intervjustudie om en asylsökandes val av asylland utifrån push- och pullteorinKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research aims to analyze an asylum seeker's choice of asylum country and why Sweden inparticular. The study is based on Professor Lee's (1966) push- and pulltheory and the questionson which the study is based are "what impact do push and pull factors have on the choice ofrecipient country?" and "are there differences between asylum seekers from Syria andAfghanistan when choosing a recipient country?" The method used is an interview study, morespecifically semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
5. What’s the Problem with Sex Trafficking? : A case study on the European Union’s Policy and Legal FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This study questions the way sex trafficking is constructed by the EU in their public policy exploring what potential implications exist by the way sex trafficking is problematised. Hence, the objective of this study is to understand how the EU constructs the problem of sex trafficking in their policies, and how this can lead to further policy implications for eradicating sex trafficking. LÄS MER