Sökning: "human-machine interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden human-machine interaction.
1. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis project was to create something, that has never been there before in motorcycle design. A new, deep collaboration between the future generation of riders and their bikes. It should create a whole new riding experience. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : The manufacturing industry is shifting, entering a new era with smart and connected devices. The fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) is promising increased growth and productivity by the Smart Factory and within the enabling technologies is Augmented Reality (AR). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : It is estimated that in 2020 there will be more than 20 billion connected devices around the world. Hardware keeps getting smaller and microprocessors and communications modules can be found in all manner of products. LÄS MER
5. Granskning av en Internet of Things-implementering mot industri 4.0 : Från konsultbyråns, beställarens och användarens perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The first industrial revolution moved from farming to factory through the development ofthe steam engine. The Second arose through the innovation of electricity and the thirdindustrial revolution moved from analogue technology to digital technology. The latestindustry trend is called industry 4.0, whose vision is to create automated factories. LÄS MER