Sökning: "human-machine interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden human-machine interaction.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The identification of driver characteristics is an importantstep to allow the adaptation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems(ADAS) to individual driver needs, and thus increase system performanceand trust in the system function. However, most ADAS are designed forthe average driver and we investigated which driving characteristics arerelevant for personalised features, and how to derive them using Requirementelicitation. LÄS MER
2. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous vehicles occupying public roads are becoming a reality, and the addition of cooperative functionality open up new possibilities to ensure safer and more efficient traffic solutions than today’s manual drivers ever could. However, in order to implement these systems, they need to be proven safe. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Through an experimental theatre play, this thesis explores the development of human-like agency in contemporary “social robot” technology. The entrance point of this study is the gender gap and lack of diversity in contemporary AI/robot development, with an emerging need for interdisciplinary research across robot technology and social sciences. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis project was to create something, that has never been there before in motorcycle design. A new, deep collaboration between the future generation of riders and their bikes. It should create a whole new riding experience. LÄS MER