Sökning: "humanist student"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden humanist student.
1. Materialitet och genus på fritidsgården. En pingisboll på vift, ett schackbord utan pjäser och den (o)synliga mobiltelefonenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyze how staff and young people use and experience materiality in the youth recreation center in order to increase staff's knowledge about ways of working with gender roles. The material consists of observation records and a focus group interview with staff from a youth recreation center in southern Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Mindfulness is an increasingly popular social work intervention. The aim of this study was to examine how the social problems addressed by mindfulness are framed and how the nature and goals of social work are constructed in the latest mindfulness research from 2017 onwards. LÄS MER
3. “It takes two to tango” -en intervjustudie om människors uppfattningar om och attityder till domesticerade djur i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : The relation between humans and animals has been through the course of history a controversial matter. The understandings regarding this issue are today various, however, this essay analyses only a few of them and primarily six types of understandings by using a post-humanist theoretical framework. LÄS MER
4. Social Banditry, Myth and Historical Reality : Conceptualising Contemporary Albanian Organised Crime Against the HajduksMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis will investigate how Erik Hobsbawm’s theory of ‘social banditry’ can be applied to a contemporary setting to explain the strength and workings of ethnic Albanian organised crime groups. The paper will delve into a pre-existing debate surrounding the effectiveness of this theoretical lens as a method to account for the global phenomenon of banditry (particularly in the feudalist age). LÄS MER
5. Move-ability: A philosophy of education study that develops an alternative understanding of inclusion through posthumanist theories using a diffractive readingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : This is a study within the field of philosophy of education that seeks to develop an alternative understanding of inclusion within education in light of current changes in society. It discusses a shift within educational research from the field of diversity education towards the field of democratic education, and argues that an idea of separation between subjects implies a tension in the theory calling for this shift. LÄS MER