Sökning: "hybrid bus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden hybrid bus.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Task-oriented dialogue systems are a popular way for organisations to generate extra value both internally and for customers. Modern approaches for these dialogue systems that use neural networks to enable training directly on written dialogues are very data hungry, which complicates their implementation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : There is rapid development in the transportation field. Soon, along with the rapid population growth, there will be a change in the mobility pattern. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A modern automotive vehicle is a complex technical system, containing many electronic, mechanical, and software parts. Typically, a high-end vehicle contains 70 or more electronic control units (ECUs) on average. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Immobilizers are security systems that are set up and installed in modern vehicles in order to prevent thieves from starting the vehicles. The idea is that if any wrong keys are used to start the vehicle, the immobilizer detects the wrong key and start the immobilization procedure to stop the vehicle from turning on. LÄS MER
5. Power cables in battery electric vehicles used in underground mining : Analysis of electromagnetic dynamics in high-power cables and development of application-specific design strategies for reduction of EMIMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The electrification of the automotive industry is growing in popularity, considering the environmental impacts of the conventional diesel-powered automobile. However, from the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) viewpoint, it is observed that the use of variable-frequency drives (VFD) and relatively high-power cables to propel electrical motors has led to a considerable rise in electromagnetic interference (EMI) within and outside the machine. LÄS MER