Sökning: "hybrid systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 430 uppsatser innehållade orden hybrid systems.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, we derive a mathematical description of a double quantum dot (DQD) embedded in a microwave resonator starting from classical electrostatics. DQDs are a promising platform for building quantum computers and have important applications in quantum sensing and the study of light-matter interactions. LÄS MER
2. Visual Arts as Development Communication - Challenging Development Concepts : Case study Baguio City, PhilippinesMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : International Development and its aims are often contested in post-colonial discourses and by postcolonial thinkers. The fundamental concepts of development, as we see in the sector of aid and international development, steer the values, execution and evaluation of development projects across the globe, as well as national development policy. LÄS MER
3. Evaluating Cold-Start in Recommendation Systems Using a Hybrid Model Based on Factorization Machines and SBERT EmbeddingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The item cold-start problem, which describes the difficulty of recommendation systems in recommending new items to users, remains a great challenge for recommendation systems that rely on past user-item interaction data. A popular technique in the current research surrounding the cold-start problem is the use of hybrid models that combine two or more recommendation strategies that may contribute with their individual advantages. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : The world is continually changing towards more energy efficient alternatives and less pollution. For the traction market, electric powertrains have become the go-to method, superior to both steam and diesel-electric hybrid systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : In the past decade we have seen fast development of new quantum technologies that promise to revolutionise communications and computing. Many different routes are explored to physically implement such quantum technologies. Among others, we can mention superconducting circuits, spin-based devices and photonic devices. LÄS MER