Sökning: "hybrid work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 664 uppsatser innehållade orden hybrid work.
1. Communications Effect on Trust in The Hybrid Workplace. An explorative case study of an outsourcing company providing financial servicesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way people work, with many organizations shifting to remote work as the result. As we move towards a post-pandemic world, the hybrid working method that combines remote and in-office work is becoming increasingly popular and not likely to go away. LÄS MER
2. Analysing the Internal Communication in Organisation in the Context of Hybrid Model Working from Perspectives of Leaders and FollowersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic kept the world closed for a long time, and its effects affected everyone. Even large organisations could not escape these changes, but it was mandatory for them to come up with new ways, how the working conditions that prevail in offices can be transferred to people`s homes, so that remote working would be possible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The pandemic, rather than strategy, has led to organizations’ most apparent digital transformation in the last years due to unprecedented changes in the business environment and society (De Smet et al., 2021; McKinsey, 2020). LÄS MER
4. Beyond the office walls: Exploring trust and knowledge sharing in the hybrid work setting -A qualitative study on employees' perception of the challenges and opportunities when adopting the hybrid work settingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has led to many changes for organizations and has accelerated the shift from a traditional work model to a hybrid one. The purpose of this study is to deepen the understanding of how trust and knowledge sharing have been impacted by the hybrid work setting from an employee’s perspective. LÄS MER
5. Leading the Future - How the Gender of Leaders Influences the Development of a Supportive Organizational Culture in the Hybrid Work Era School ofMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research is to investigate the relationship between the gender of organizational leaders and their influence on the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work, with a focus on their specific actions and behaviors. Research question: How does the gender of organizational leaders influence the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work? Literature review: The literature review consisted of both more traditional theories such as the full-range leadership theory, but also newer management theories, especially with regards to the new trend of hybrid work settings. LÄS MER