Sökning: "hydrogen refuelling stations"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden hydrogen refuelling stations.
1. Strategies for regional deployment of hydrogen infrastructure : The case of North Rhine-Westphalia, GermanyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In response to the growing urge towards decarbonisation, more and more initiatives have been set to reduce and/or compensate the level of CO2 (carbon dioxide) emitted by human activities, which is one of the main responsible of the incumbent threats of “global warming” and “climate change”. “Climate neutrality by 2050” has become a decisive topic for political agendas worldwide and, against that background, the hydrogen economy can play a significant role. LÄS MER
2. Optimization of Infrastructure Investment for Decarbonization of Public Buses Through Electricity and Hydrogen : The Case Study of UmeåMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Battery electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles, i.e. hydrogen vehicles, are promising alternatives to internal combustion engine vehicles to reduce GHG emissions from the transport sector. EV charging and hydrogen refuelling infrastructure is crucial to the deployment of alternative fuels in transport. LÄS MER
3. The Transition Towards Hydrogen as a Sustainable Fuel : Exploring the Organizational Field of Hydrogen Mobility in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The overall goal with this master’s thesis is to describe the institutionalization process of the organizational field of Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (HRS) with green hydrogen produced via electrolysis for the heavy-duty truck sector in Sweden. Hydrogen mobility is a recent technology, which makes its organizational field formation and development processes interesting to examine. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract The thesis investigates some possible pathways for how solar powered Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (Solar-HRS) can be implemented in a economically viable way. This is done by the use of a custom simulation model in MATLAB/Simulunk to simulate and evaluate the inner workings of the Solar-HRS. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The use of hydrogen is predicted to increase substantially in the future, both as chemical feedstock and also as energy carrier for transportation. The annual world production of hydrogen amounts to some 50 million tonnes and the majority is produced using fossil fuels like natural gas, coal and naphtha. LÄS MER