Sökning: "i robot"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 596 uppsatser innehållade orden i robot.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this essay I will discuss posthumanism and how we become humans. Through analyzing two science fiction works, one movie and one short story, I will discuss what it means to be human and how the male liberal subject of humanism need to be broadened and opened up to allow for other subjects to exist. By comparing two female robots, one from E.T. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The goal of this project has been to make a prototype model of a 3-DOF PPM manipulator based on an old prototype for the purpose of moving heavy build boxes from a 3D-printer to an oven. The project was focused on the development of the kinematic model of the manipulator. LÄS MER
3. Consolidation and Forming of Aerospace Graded Composite Materials : An experimental study of prepreg characteristicsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Lättkonstruktioner
Sammanfattning : The topic of this project is an experimental study of prepreg characteristics, such as tack, consolidation and temperature sensitivity during forming. The aim has first been tounderstand how the material reacts during different manufacturing processes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work takes place at the Emerging Technologies department of Volvo Construction Equipment(CE), in the context of a larger project which involves several students. The focus is a mobile robot built by Volvo for testing some AI features such as Decision Making, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, Object Detection. LÄS MER
5. Safety system design in human-robot collaboration : Implementation for a demonstrator case in compliance with ISO/TS 15066Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : A close collaboration between humans and robots is one approach to achieve flexible production flows and a high degree of automation at the same time. In human-robot collaboration, both entities work alongside each other in a fenceless, shared environment. LÄS MER