Sökning: "identity construction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 689 uppsatser innehållade orden identity construction.
1. Digitalization in Accounting- Construction of identity in new role by accountants during digitalizationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to study the European Commission's documents written aboutmultilingualism in Europe. A discourse analysis is used to explore how language used by theCommission displays their construction of arguments and the use of language ideologiesamongst other things. LÄS MER
3. A possibility, a threat, a denial? How news robots affect journalists’ work practices and professional identityMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to gather an understanding on how news robots have influenced and will influence journalists’ work. This thesis also seeks to explain how journalists’ attitudes towards news robots have changed after they started working with or side by side with news robots, and how news robots affect journalists’ professional identity. LÄS MER
4. IT identity construction of Management Accountants: A multiple case study about the influence of digitalization on Management Accountants' identityD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how Management Accountants' IT identities are constructed in an organizational context. Current research claims that IT systems affect the role as well as the required skill set of Management Accountants and thereby change their occupational role to the forward-looking role of a "Business Partner" (Goretzki et al. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Narrative identity refers to the interconnected web of stories forged by individuals to explain life. These stories are permeated with values and work as resources for the self during role transitions, in a constant flux of construction and revision. LÄS MER