Sökning: "ideological appeal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden ideological appeal.
1. Staging Appeal? A longitudinal study of the Sweden Democrat's programmatic development, between 1989 and 2014Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Can the Sweden Democrats (SDs) be accountable for their own success? If so, how can it be explained over time? This study sets out to measure the ideological appeal of the SDs and explain it via three stages of party development. Ideological appeal is conceptualised using saliency theory and explained via supply theory that centres on the behaviours of the SDs to win votes. LÄS MER
2. Rätten att gå till kungs : En genealogisk studie av besvärsrättens funktion och framtid i stadsplaneringens SverigeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this paper is to broaden the perspective on third party rights of appeal in Swedish municipal planning and to study the underlying ideals that have formed the legislation in the Planning and Building Act. Currently the legislation is undergoing several changes and with the present housing crises in several Swedish cities the pressure to streamline the process is hard. LÄS MER
3. Antideutsche : Tidskriften Bahamas ideologiska intervention gentemot den tyska radikala vänstern 2001-2003Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för historia och samtidsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how Bahamas, a magazine belonging to the antideutsche current in German left-wing politics, acted during a two year period between the summer 2001 and 2003. When explaining the anti-deutsche phenomena and the editors’ politics it is common to take the currents own history-writing as a fact, thus presenting the development of the current as a reaction to outside factors and impulses outside. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Modern societies are generally becoming increasingly capitalist in nature and economies of these societies are thus likely to become more focused on consumer consumption. Advertising plays a vital role in contemporary society where we, as consumers and citizens, are surrounded by it everywhere we look and everywhere we go. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to establish the screenplay as a valid, and relevant, object for study in the field of film studies in order to stimulate further research within the field and for a more prevalent inclusion of screenplays in the general discourse of film studies. I argue that accounts of the screenplay as either literature or blueprints, which stand in ideological opposition to each other, are lackluster as they overemphasize the virtues of their own side of the spectrum while at the same time undervaluing the other side; neither accounting for their own vices. LÄS MER