Sökning: "if i"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37311 uppsatser innehållade orden if i.
1. UNDERBARA OBEGRÄNSADE OCEAN En ekokritisk studie av havet i Olaus Magnus Historia om de nordiska folkenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how the sea is portrayed in the book Historia om de nordiska folken (1555), to further understanding about early modern ideas of the ocean as a natural environment. The book was written by Sweden’s last Catholic archbishop Olaus Magnus, and it is a comprehensive work about the peoples and the geography in Northern Europe. LÄS MER
2. Energikrisen, intet nytt Könsföreställningar och könsroller så som de kommer till uttryck i svenska energisparkampanjen under 1970-taletMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this essay has been twofold. First, to study how gender and gender roles are portrayed in the Swedish energy advertising campaign at the time of the oil crisis, and second, to analyze whether the public’s energy saving, as it can be mapped based on survey responses, shows differences depending on gender. LÄS MER
3. Examining core executive functions related to playing position in elite and semi-elite soccer playersKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Each moment in the soccer field is different and the players need to be able to process large amounts of information to make the best possible decision and then act upon it. Executive functions such as working memory, inhibitory control and cognitive flexibility can therefore be seen as fundamentally important for soccer players. LÄS MER
4. Lägenhetsbehandling av barn och ungdomar med ätstörning En kvalitativ studie av föräldrars upplevelse av intensiv familjebaserad behandling i lägenhetMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Intense family-based treatment for eating disorders in a special family treatment apartment has been conducted by the Eating Disorder Team at the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Service in Östersund, Sweden, since 2019. The treatment model is offered in some cases to families when usual family-based treatment (FBT) in outpatient care is an insufficient effort. LÄS MER
5. En kvalitativ fallstudie kring bilden av de indiska kristna i det indiska samhället och den påverkan det har på kristnas uppfattning av den egna identiteten.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor Thesis will explore, in a case study, how Christian Indians perceive their daily life situation in relation to the society in India at large, specifically focusing on verbal, written and physical harassment by Hindu nationalists and how this affects their perception of their own identity. Using a qualitative method, based on the hermeneutic-phenomenological tradition, six semi-structured interviews have been held with a focus on, on the one hand, which stereotypes of Christian Indians occur in Indian society, and on the other hand how this affects the identity of the Christian Indians in relation to Indian citizenship, especially under the influence of Hindu nationalists. LÄS MER