Sökning: "ikea code of conduct"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden ikea code of conduct.
1. How do supply companies perceive customer company’s Ethical Trading practice?: A study on the case of IKEA's code of conduct in VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study explores ethical trading practices in Vietnam. Ethical trading is considered tobe a major part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and emerged partly as a response to antiglobalization and anti corporate sentiment especially for multinational companies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, has become increasingly important in a globalised world where the responsibilities of companies and governments are somewhat blurry. The textile industry is an industry where long supply chains and raw material production in developing countries are factors adding to the complexity and difficulties of solving ethical issues. LÄS MER
3. Stakeholder management in a multicultural environment : A case-study of a global retailer entering the Russian MarketMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet; Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, an increasing number of global retailers such as IKEA, Carrefour and Auchan, are expanding their business internationally: internationalization is seen as a way to face competitors as well as to enhance position on the market. In particular, emerging markets are becoming a fertile field for investing resources due to their fast economic development and growing disposable income of the local population. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility & Innovation through Partnership Development and Continuous Communication: A case study of IKEA Trading Area South East Asia (TASEA) and its Vietnamese SuppliersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master of Science in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Syftet med denna uppsats är att undersöka vilka svårigheter ett svenskt företag kan möta när de ska implementera sitt Code of Conduct hos leverantörer i Kina. Vi ska även ge förslag på hur implementeringsprocessen av Code of Conduct kan underlättas... LÄS MER